School students, school leavers and graduates
We provide years 11 to 13 students, the opportunity to:
- Complete the Morrisby aptitude and personality profiling tool which provides a range of career options. For more detailed information about the Morrisby profiling, click here.
- A 45 minute 121 feedback online about your profile and the choices at sixth form, university, apprenticeships or starting a career.
- Personalised report.
- Free online access to the careers tools for a lifetime.
Graduates and early career professionals
Unsure of your chosen career? Or need some extra guidance on how to progress?
- We choose a specific psychological and personality based assessment tool to suit your needs and to help with your decision making process.
- These assessments include, Morrisby, Psytech’s ‘Occupational Interests Profile+’, Getfeedback’s ‘Intrinsic’ motivational profiling and Type Dynamic’s Indicator (TDI).
- 121 feedback from the profiling to establish career options.
- LinkedIn profiling and CV writing/guidance.
- Techniques to help you build your confidence, including interview skills.